0.9b (c) 1995 Peter Childs
This section contains some sample programs based on TEMPLATE.CMD.
Like TEMPLATE.CMD itself, some of these programs had to be split into pieces (see Using TEMPLATE.CMD) To extract these programs and use them with TEMPLATE.CMD, you must insert parts of TEMPALTE.CMD into the sample program you wish to use. The sample programs can be accessed on the following pages or from the table of contents. To combine the programs with the appropriate parts of TEMPLATE.CMD, click on the links in the following steps:
1. Copy the first part of the source for the example into a file (e.g., TEXT.TMP)
2. Append the second part of the source for TEMPLATE.CMD to that file
3. Append the third part of the source for TEMPLATE.CMD to that file
4. Append the fourth part of the source for the example to that file
5. Delete the leading empty lines and blanks from the newly created file TEXT.TMP
6. Rename TEXT.TMP to the name of the example program
That's all! But: Do not forget to read the leading comments in the example files - that's the documentation!
Inf-HTML End Run - Successful